Neepawa Settlement Services is looking to fill two positions.
Program Support/ Volunteer Coordinator - Term Position (Covering a maternity leave).
- This is an administrative job requiring an excellent knowledge and familiarity of Microsoft Office software
- Must have good organization skills and excellent reading, writing and speaking skills in English.
- Experience in an administrative position is required.
Settlement Worker Position - Full Time Position.
- Candidates must have experience with providing direct services to individuals
- Has an understanding of government processes
- Must be a quick learner with a high proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, MS365 platforms, report writing, good networking skills, experience with presentations, and excellent reading, writing and speaking skills in English.
- Additional languages would be an asset but not essential. Candidates may be required to respond to case scenarios as part of the selection process.
Please send your resume and cover letters to email@example.com or in person at the Settlement office. Deadline for submission is Friday, May 12, 2023.
For any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.