Neepawa & Area Immigrant Settlement Services
NAISS is a rural-based settlement agency that assists Permanent Residents & Refugees with their pathway to integration into a new country. Through information, workshops, and referrals, NAISS hopes to empower our clients to make informed decisions regarding settlement in Canada.
- Settlement Services
- Employment Related Services
- Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS) Program
- Temporary Foreign Workers Program
- Volunteer Program
- English Language Classes
- Workshops and Information Sessions
- Community Connections
In support of the abovementioned programs, NAISS is pleased to offer childminding and transportation services for clients who need them. This permits parents to attend EAL workshops or complete paperwork without worrying about childcare or transportation.
NAISS serves clients in the following service areas:
- Shoal lake
- RM of Westlake-Gladstone
- RM of Rosedale
- RM of Harrison-Park
- RM of Minto-Odanah
- RM of Strathclair
- RM of Glenella-Lansdowne
- RM of North Cypress-Langfod
- RM of Clanwilliam-Erickson
RM of Saskatchewan Blanshard
- RMs of Russell, Riding Mountain West, Rossburn, Ellice-Archie, Birtle, Shoal Lake, Hamiota
Please visit our Facebook Page for the most up-to-date daily information. All active clients are encouraged to "Friend" us to ensure they are always receiving current and updated information.