Settlement Services


Our settlement workers assist eligible individuals and families:

  • To integrate into the community
  • To find out about services in the community and how to access them (Health Care, Education, Banking, Legal Aid, Daily Living)
  • With information on filling out forms and documents (Manitoba Health, Child Tax Benefits, Etc.)
  • In answering questions on settlement issues and to develop settlement, education and employment plans
  • Through crisis counselling

Some information sessions provided in the last 3 years:

  • Service Canada
  • Stress Management
  • Meet the Staff - Town of Neepawa
  • CRA
  • Family Sponsorship


  • we provide services to Permanent Residents (or received medical request as part of PR process), Refugees, CUAET permit holders

You may need to provide the following documents during your first visit to the office:

  • Passport
  • Confirmation of permanent residence or PR card
  • Confirmation of protected status
  • Marriage certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Utility bills/ Vehicle registration
  • Driver's license