We know how hard it is, especially for newcomers and new permanent residents to find a doctor. That's not a worry anymore with QDoc!
Everyone with a valid MB health card as well as an email address can now meet a doctor online at their own convenience. With over 70 doctors here in Manitoba, inquiries and worries can now be answered with an online consultation.
The video above shows a step-by-step process of how to access QDoc online, either on a phone, laptop, or a desktop.
What is QDoc?
Qdoc is a free, government funded, online platform that provides a means for patients to be connected to local doctors by video using our website at www.qdoc.ca
Why use QDoc?
QDoc has an excellent team of local doctors with a wide range of specialized training who can help you while you're at home.
What are we here for?
QDoc exists to provide episodic medical care when it is difficult to see a doctor. QDoc can work alongside your family doctor by sharing results with them post-visit to provide continuity of care.
What can QDoc do?
During a visit, doctors can write prescriptions and send them to the patient's preferred pharmacy.
Qdoctors can also order lab tests, x-rays, and other diagnositc imaging exams.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Create an account
- On www.qdoc.ca, click 'See a Doctor Now'.
- Select 'Register' to create a new account
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Enter the verification code that is sent to your email.
2. Create a Patient Profile
- Click on 'Create a Patient Profile'
- Enter your information in the provided fields.
- Click 'Save'
3. Start your visit
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find your profile.
- Click 'Start Visit' on your profile and follow the instructions.
Note: For a visit to work, you must click 'Allow' for QDoc to access the microphone and camera.